Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What People are Saying!

Had a great time at the event. You guys put on a professional race. My wife absolutely loved the venue, said it was one of the best spectator races she has ever been to. I can't wait to do your other 3 events this year.
-Dave Warden
PowerTri.com

I was really impressed with the organization of the Spring Sprint triathlon, especially considering it was an inaugural race. Everything was on time, the transition area was set up perfectly, and the bike and run courses were extremely easy to follow. I was also appreciative of not having to wait around for hours for the awards ceremony. It stands out as being one of the most organized races I've participated in, among inaugural races and races that have been going on for years. I look forward to participating in the other races in your series.
-Melinda Houston, Ph.D., CC-AASP
Assistant Professor
Sport Psychology Consultant
Department of Exercise & Sport Science
University of Utah

Thought you guys did a great job! Friendly and plentiful volunteers, police and road support was superb! I saw several support cars on the course. Assuming they were with you guys :) that was great.
-Leslie Howlett

Wow what a day to start the season. Everything was well organized that I could see. Check in was easy. The transition area was good. Swim course worked well. Thanks again for all you did setting this up. I will sign up again next year.
Blessings,
-Kevin Maddock

I think you guys ran a great race. You did a good job on organization, on communication day of on the race. I think you did well in having a timing chip company that was able to solve its problems quickly and get results posted online the same day. You had good signage and volunteers on the course, and good email communication of updates to the race courses and such. I also liked the preview women's workout the weekend before.
-Sara Mitchell

I’m so glad that I did it! It was a great experience and since I live in West Valley, the area was familiar and that added to my comfort level. I now know what a Tri looks and feels like and I am going to be better prepared next month when I race with my training buddies.
Thanks!
-Terri Parker

I'm glad I got to meet you! And thanks for the help with my friend's bike.
Even though I had a bike mechanical problem and DQ'd, I still had fun! It was my first tirathlon, and all the staff was helpful and encouraging.
-Mary Krause

I plan on doing this tri again in years to come since it's so close. I wish the weather was a little bit warmer though.
Thanks for a great race!
-Tia Chapman

I just can say it was GREAT!!!!!!
Nice bike and run course, probably I will sign up for the whole series if I don't have conflicts with my other events.
-Gustavo Flores

This was my first triathlon. It was a great experience for me! The volunteers were wonderful, the course was easy to follow with the signs and volunteer help, and having the roads blocked off was also a plus. I will do this race again next year and recommend it to my friends.
Thanks.
-Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment